Bereber Ethnic Moroccan Washable Rug
The Bereber Ethnic rug stands out for its defined yet easy-going style. This machine-washable (9 kg capacity) cotton rug features a soft natural-beige base. Black yarn is then used to create distorted diamonds and detail-work, with fringe on the ends. The pleasing combination of the black and linen colors provides great versatility and an up-to-date, Nordic-inspired look, making it ideal for any space in the home from nursery to living room. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes.
Size: 4' 7" x 7' 1"
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.