Bereber Crisscross Moroccan Washable Rug
Bereber Crisscross will be one of your new favorites! This machine-washable (9 kg capacity) cotton rug features a soft natural-beige base. Uneven black yarn diamonds are then weaved into it, achieving a pleasing assymetric design with fringed ends. One end is bordered by a contrasting black line; the other by a burgundy-colored one. The natural cotton color, together with the black and burgundy motifs, provide an elegant, timeless design with simple lines; it's perfect for living rooms, dining rooms, terraces, and even kids rooms. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes. Discover the whole Morocco collection from rugs and cushions to wall decor, baskets and blankets!
Size: 4' 7" x 7' 1"
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
Use a soft cycle without bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.