Meknes Black Moroccan Washable Rug
Our new Morocco collection will take you on a journey to the fascinating towns of Morocco--without leaving your home! The machine-washable (8 kg capacity) cotton Meknes rug is named for one of the country's four imperial cities. It has a recycled cotton base and is woven using the loop technique, giving it an interesting and pleasant texture. On the black background, different-sized diamonds are drawn in petrol blue, ash rose, linen and green. The resulting, modern design has personality and is the perfect accent in a child's room, play room or living space. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes.
Size: 4' 7" x 6' 7"
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.